Moscow is the largest place for holding the largest exhibitions of the country. Thousands of international exhibitions take place here annually, each of them gathers dozens of thousands of visitors and participants from all over the world.
We made a list of the largest and most interesting exhibitions of Russia.
Moscow auto show
- takes place every two years in Crocus Expo, gathers leading world car manufacturers and hundreds of thousands of visitors. One of the largest world auto shows.
- the largest tourist exhibition in Russia and CIS. National pavillions and the largest suppliers of tourist services within Russia and abroad are represented here. The exhibition takes place annually in Expocentre.
- the largest shoe exhibition in Russia, takes place twice a year - in spring and in fall. It gathers over 500 largest producers from all round the world and over 18 000 visitors.
- the largest event in the packing industry in the Eastern Europe and CIS countries.
Over 500 companies from 29 countries of the world take part in RosUpack.
- the largest exhibition of car parts, car components and equipment for car service in Russia and CIS countries. Over 1200 companies from 40 countries and over 32000 visitors. The exhibition takes place annually.
- annual international exhibition of food products, takes place in Expocentre. Over 1552 companies from 62 countries all over the world annually take part in this exhibition, as well as about 30 000 of visitors.
- the largest exhibition of interactive entertainments in Russia. Over 160 000 spectators and over 200 participating companies visit Igromir annually.