Organizing a corporate party in a large company is quite a challenging task. Many things should be taken into account: company’s area of activity, each employee’s interests, investment level, place, time… The most significant events can be celebrated with staff in a big way, organizing a corporate party abroad. Where can you hold an event to face minimum difficulties?
The Best Places for a Corporate Event Abroad
It’s wrong to believe that a corporate event abroad always costs a pretty penny. In some cases such an approach is even more cost-efficient, than rest in Russian health resorts or vacation hotels. The rest quality at the same time will be incomparable. When contacting an event agency, a manager will ask event budget and match the option, which corresponds to financial possibilities of your company.
Moreover, as for employees, it will be bright and pleasant impressions, which will become a great motivational component of their work. That’s why more and more organizations – large and not too large – choose foreign countries to hold there their corporate events. What country we may choose to arrange an event? We give a short list of places, which boast of incredible beauty, affordability and high quality of service – these criteria are taken into account for holding a corporate event in the first place:
- the most popular resort countries – Turkey, Egypt, Thailand. Cheap rest at the sea with a high level of service – that’s what attracts a great number of Russian tourists to these countries. You can choose them as a place for running a corporate event;
- ski resorts – the choice solely depends on the event budget. European countries are a great, but rather expensive option. Kirghizia or Kazakhstan can be chosen as their budget substitution. However, if you aim to the highest standard, go to Finland or Austria;
- interesting tours – in this context the Czech Republic is an absolute leader. In general, Scandinavian countries are a perfect place to organize an event, because one cannot but go into raptures at the sight of their beauty and majesty. Moreover, it’s affordable rest from a financial point of view. Besides, Scandinavians’ level of service is up to the mark;
- outdoor activities – you don’t have to go to far off countries to get ultimate experience: for example, the countries of Caucasus offer you unforgettable mountain hikes and rafting;
- complete relax –visit of a winery and wine testing is a great choice. You just need to choose Georgia or Moldavia, but testing Italian or French wines is the best option.
When choosing a country to run a corporate event in, you should know in advance whether your employees have foreign passports and visas or not. We recommend deciding in favour of a visa-free country just to be on the safe side or a country that doesn’t impose severe requirements on the entry. You should also foresee other nuances from travel ease to meals included in price. Your personal event manager will do all that for you, and all what will be left to you is only to enjoy unforgettable corporate vacation!